Monday, November 10, 2008

Keep Us In Your Prayers!

Well I don't normally blog about things that don't involve my kids but I'm sitting here trying to find something to do with all my nervous energy. We found out today, in a very round about way, that my dad has to have open heart surgery. It will be sometime this week. He has not had a heart attack but they have found several blockages in his heart. I am really scared. My dad and mom both keep saying they have faith and that he will be fine, I wish I had that faith. It's very hard, as I'm sure some of you know, to watch your parents get old and see their health decline. My dad is the rock of our family and he keeps us all going. Please keep my dad and our family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Emily said...

We'll be praying for Brother Isaacs! Let us know if we can be of any help.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

We def. will pray for all of you!!!! WHen it rains it pours...I will email you later!

carlene said...

HEY SWEETIE....DAD AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN OUR PRAYERS...TRY NOT TO WORRY TO MUCH...WISH WE WERE CLOSER...TAKE CARE, WE LOVE YOU ALL...MOM AND DAD E

Janessa said...

Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Let us watch the kids for you when you go to see him at the hospital. He will be in our prayers.