Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



With three kids under 3 years and the fact that last year I ended up carving 3 pumpkins by myself I figured this year we would do a family pumpkin. The kids helped just enough for me to get some pictures but they really weren't that interested. They liked the Pooh Pumpkin that grandma got them a lot better. On Wednesday night we went to our ward party where the kids got to go "trunk or treating". Brooklyn wasn't feeling to good so she didn't get a lot out of it but the boys had a blast.Ezra wanted to keep going around and Mikey was just happy that he was there. He kept telling me "Mama .. I eating candy". He couldn't figure out why nobody was stopping him. We had a fun time and they ended up with a huge box of candy -- that's what it's all about right!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like everyone had lots of fun!

The Dixon Gang said...

I think they were also excited it was Auntie's birthday, right??? You forgot to include that party in your blog, but that's okay, I'll forgive you:)

Larry & Erica Evans said...

glad they had fun, and glad you didn't make it as stressful for you!!!