Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!





We had a wonderful Christmas! We spent the last 2 days with family and friends and enjoyed a lot of visits. The kids have been so excited for Santa to come. Last night we got a surprise visit from Oma. We knew she was coming for Christmas but she came early ans spent the night. Santa left presents for the kids at Grandma and Papa's house this year. I guess he knew Papa has been sick and couldn't get up and out of the house too early so we all went there to open presents. Then we came back home and opened the rest of our presents here. We then had a wonderful meal cooked by none other than .. me!! It was yummy but I had a lot of help! What a wonderful day to be with family and see my kids have a good time!

1 comment:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

It sounds like you had a good Christmas, I can't believe that Mikey is two already.